Terms & Conditions
The client’s approval for work to begin shall be deemed a contractual agreement between the client and Bharat Softwares & Web Solutions. The approval for the work can be through either an email confirming back the quote (with the quote document attached) or the quote document signed by the client.
Payment of the advance fees indicates that the client accepts these terms and conditions, and approves to begin the work.
Content/Images or Logos:
All Content/images /logos in website shall be provided by client.
In case if client didn’t have enough data (images/logo)then our company will design it for client but it will be invoice separately.Our company will keep the client updated about the cost involved before raising the invoice.
One Year Free Technical Support:
Our company will offer one year technical support if there occurs any bug,security issues in website,software,or any Application.
After the end of term of agreement nominal charges will be charged.
you can also extend our free support services.
The below services are add-on (paid) services which are not included in website quotation.
Our Company will buy some Third party services on behalf of client and it will be invoice separately.(it will be charged according to client’s need).
- SSL certificate
- Site backup
- 3rd Party Plugins/Scripts/Applications/Software/Widgets/Services, if any, required by ‘Client’ to be integrated with the work ordered.
- Payment Gateways sign-up and Recurring Fees.
Search Engine Submission(SEO):
- Securing good ranking of your website on different search engines.
- Search Engine Optimization – On Page/Off Page.
- Following services will be separately billed after the website has been made live ,which were not planned/approved by client earlier
- Content updates
- design updates
- logical design
Unless negotiated otherwise, Bharat Softwares retains the right to list/display the client name and logo with or without work performed (Design/Development/Online Promotion) for the Client in its respective portfolios and promotion materials
Delayed Response From Client :
Preposterous postponement from customer side in giving the required data/information to complete the venture will absolved Bharat Softwares from meeting the courses of events said in the statement. On the off-chance that customer does not give required points of interest/information/data inside 14 working days, customer concurs that the installments made towards the undertaking will be relinquished and held by Bharat Softwares as full and last settlement against the work finished till date. Bharat Softwares will not be subject to convey any documents to customer if customer isn’t traceable or not responsive for 14 working days.
Mode of Payment
- Clients Based Outside India: International Wire Transfers, Credit Card/PayPal via payment gateway.
- Clients Based in India: NEFT, RTGS, Wallets or Physical Cheques .
- Ownership of Code and Intellectual Property Rights:
Unless otherwise agreed, Bharat Softwares is the owner of the source code and the intellectual property rights and reserves the right to reuse the code for other projects.
- Bharat Softwares ensures that you get right assistance to resolve issues in a timely manner. If your concerns are not entertained to your satisfaction, you can write mail to higher level of management.
- In case of delay in project timelines or unsatisfactory response from your associated Project Manager/Business Analyst, You can write us on:
and expect a response within next 2 working days.
- Payment plan is agreed between the ‘Client’ and Bharat Softwares based on the milestones.
- Payment shall be due within 14 days of the invoice date unless specifically mentioned in the Invoice.
- Full publication of the website/technical work will only take place after full payment has been received in our account unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Any material previously published may be removed if payment is not received. When this occurs, a minimum charge of $250 USD will be charged to have the site restored.
- Accounts that have not been settled within 14 days of the date shown on the invoice will incur a late payment charge of $100 USD or 5% of the invoice Amount (whichever is higher), for each week delayed.
- In case of delay in payments beyond the due date, Bharat Softwares reserves the right to stop the work being commenced and ‘Client’ agrees to exempt Bharat Softwares from meeting the timelines agreed.
NOTE: If you book website in offer period
Content/images will be provided by the client.
Content update/site revision is free for 6 months(6 times).
The final offer price will be decided/applied after discussion with the client.
Support/maintenance will be free for 6 months.
After 30 product uploads ,product upload charges billed separately